COVID 19 CLASS GUIDELINES
Covid 19 Health Guidelines for Tennis Classes
- During drills and games, and while waiting in line, students will be placed 6 feet away from each other and coaches, using cones to separate them.
- During break times, students will be placed 6 feet away from each other.
- High fives, handshakes, fist bumps or any bodily contact will not be permitted between students and/or coaches.
- Students will be encouraged not to touch gates, fences, benches, nets, and other court fixtures.
- Masks will be worn by our coaching staff during classes according to state and county guidelines.
- Students will be using hand sanitizer before and after class, and before and after touch tennis balls while practicing serves.
- If drill or game requires serving, balls will be separated between each student allowing only one student to make contact with individual set of tennis balls.
- Students will not pick up balls, but rather roll them into a corner or into the net and have the coach put them into the basket.
- Students will be encouraged not to touch their face during class.
- Sharing of food or drinks will not be permitted during class.
Overall Class Adjustments
- Overall class sizes will be reduced according to state/county/city health guidelines
- Student to coach ratio will be reduced according to state/county/city health guidelines
- Students and coaches must bring own hand sanitizer.
- Parents are not permitted inside the court during class.